Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thanks!

Good Morning! My blog has been nominated for an award!
A BIG THANK YOU to Shawna from Kindergarden Seeds for the nomination! There are a few "requirements" for me to complete so here it goes...

1. Thank the blogger who nominated you....Thank you sent 
2. Include a link to their site.  Kindergarden Seeds
3. Include the award image in your post. Done
4. Give 7 random facts about yourself  

    Hmm....let's see...
1. I have 2 dogs...one black and one yellow lab.
2. I love chocolate.
3. I love to sew and do anything crafty.
4. My husband and I recently celebrated our 20th wedding anniversary.
5. I hate scary movies!
6. Coffee in the morning...absolutely!!
7. Summer is my favorite season.

5. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award and include a link to their site... 

Wow...I will do my best to pass this award along to other great bloggers. Here's my list:











How Does Your Garden Grow   (A pretty new blog!) 




Whew! That's a big job done! It's great to see what's out there...so much creativity and willingness to share!




7. Let other bloggers know they've been nominated...done!

Thanks again to Kindergarden Seeds for nominating my little blog!!