Sunday, December 15, 2013

5 Days and Counting!

Well, we are down to the last 5 days before Christmas break.  December, as we all know, can be a crazy, busy, fun month. I always like to give my students a little Christmas gift. The past few years I've purchased ornaments for each of them. Last Sunday I had an idea....that I would like to make each of my students a gift this year. So I got busy and crocheted each of them a little snowflake ornament.
I did a few each night and finished today...one week later! I needed to make 16 of these beauties!
I found the pattern here. I absolutely love to crochet and was happy to find this cute pattern. It is very easy and quick!

I attached each snowflake to blue card stock and added a hook for hanging...so hopefully, they will look like this on each student's tree...

I definitely plan on doing this again next year, but perhaps I will crochet over the summer, so I am better prepared come next December!

Hope your month is going well! Thanks for checking in on my little corner of the kindergarten world!