Friday, July 19, 2013

Creative fonts!

Hello! I spent a little time this week searching for some new fonts. Thought I'd share what I found...my newest favorite is the sound box font. It lets you create items like this:
So great for the word wall, literacy center items, sight word practice....etc. It's called teacher helpers and you can find it here.  I've also pinned a link on my September pinterest board.

I also found a great tally mark font!!! If only I had known about this one sooner! I've spent a lot of time in the past trying to create tally marks....this font makes it super simple! You can download the tally mark font here.
The other font is called color font. You can download it here. If you have some time to search and browse there are so many fun fonts to spruce up those classroom materials! Thanks for checking in!