Saturday, August 15, 2009

Dollar Store Name Badges!


Hello! Today I'd like to share an awesome idea for classroom nametags. I bought name badges at the dollar store, added some cute scrapbook paper and ribbon, and look at how cute they turned out! I am going to type my students' names on labels and stick them to the blue paper. I am hoping this will solve the problem of nametags that wear out quickly! Plus, these could be kept and used when there is a substitute teacher in the room. Thanks for looking! I am planning on sharing more photos of my classroom set up very soon! : P

6 comments:

adrianapletree said...

Nice one but for the ultimate in great looks for name badges for teaching staff with excellent durability take a look at the Prestige range of name badges from www.namebadgesinternational.co.uk

Aimee johnson said...

Your idea for classroom name tags is really superb and the way you added some cute scrapbook paper and ribbon is amazing. Love them.

Name Badges Online


Aimee johnson said...

I just love Tool Time Tuesday!!! The ideas presented are wonderful and very helpful. Keep it up.
custom name badges

Namebadgesinternational said...

Awesome!!!! Thank you so much for sharing with us. :)

Thanks,
Name badges

AJ Parkes & Co Pty Ltd said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AJ Parkes & Co Pty Ltd said...

Fabulous Idea :) Thanks for sharing informative and valuable information. Name badges